Friday, September 21, 2007

Always get a second opinion

I was in an auto accident last June. I came up to a stop sign on my scooter and stopped. The guy behind me planned on running it and slammed into me at full speed. Put me in the hospital for a month and a half. Did you guys know you lose 3% of your muscles a day laying in bed?

I have been going to the doctor's office at least every other day to have my neck and back worked on, but my shoulder kept giving me trouble. The doc took an MRI and told me that there was water in the joint, whatever the fuck that means. The stupid prick didn't know what the hell he was looking at and just made that shit up. Since it still hurts, I went to a different doc yesterday and they were able to diagnose my problem in a few seconds.

It looks like I will be having surgery on my shoulder next month. I am taking it slow on the challenge for the next 2-3 weeks to make sure I don't aggravate the injury further.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fair fucks to you bro.that means well done in ireland btw. There is no way im giving up when your doing this w/ ur injury.

keep doin ur best

MannyRSX said...

Well that sucks man, as you said just take it slow, dont push yourself.

Good luck and try to keep in touch,
Manny.-

truebitch said...

poor you!

TB