Saturday, September 15, 2007

Random Thoughts

I made the rounds and put up a few posts on peoples blogs today, so in case they come around and read mine, I will put up some new content. Just a few thoughts I have had rattling around in my head. Hot quite as basic as the shape of a tortillia, but some of them are out there.

Random Thought 1: Muscle soreness.
Holy cow. I really cranked up the intensity today. Sprints, Week 2 work out, and a scaled down version of my usual work out. My hardest day to date. I am stiff and sore as hell! What is going on here? I haven't been this sore this fast since high school. Usually it takes me 2 days for my muscles to even let me know they are alive.
My wife has been exercising along with me and she noticed the same thing. Most of our other work outs haven't been this intense, so we weren't that stiff, just the general soreness of walking 3Kilos a day and working out a bit.
We decided that out bodies must be getting younger. BOOYA! This has got to be a good thing. I also found a line on my arm I haven't seen since High School. Now to work those triceps a bit harder.

Random Thought 2: Penis Length
Losing weight is the fastest, best and only 100% proven way to make your penis longer. Don't believe me? Feel around the base, feel spongy?. If you can pinch an inch on your gut, you aren't feeling bone there. The more fat you lose, the less that area is built up, and the more of the prostate gland is out of the body.
The prostate is attached, and pretty much doesn't move. If you gain weight and your gut grows outward, that only eats up the area around the base of your wing wang. Lose the weight, gain the length.

Well, those were my two random thoughts for the evening. Hopefully I will have some pics up by tomorrow.

6 comments:

MeJustMe said...

"Hopefully I will have some pics up by tomorrow."

Hopefully it won't be on the second subject :]].

Getting younger its a good thing! Kepp it going & good luck!.

Well done for encouraging your partner too.

Turbo said...

Thanks for the comment Me. Rest assured, I will have no xXx pics here on the blog.

I did have an idea for a new challenge though: I want a 6 inch...

But then I though that in order to get it to 6 inches I would need to fold it in half so I gave up on the though. Hehe

Anonymous said...

umm...extra inchs

maybe i should start gaining weight

hardy har har har

Sickofthegut said...

Dude that was the funniest thing ever!! I just talked to my girl about this the other night, its so true!! Im really excited cause I got a good inch plus of soft tissue above my best freind, but I can see a difference already.

Anyone else notice yet that you can go alot longer now too!! My girl asked if I took care of business before we went at it the other night cause I was just nonstop, I told her no, must be the diet and workout.

She said thanks Arnel!

truebitch said...

and you said I was vain...

TB

Iambatman said...

Let us know, if you can keep going.

I'll probably still be here even after this is over, so I'll be able to help motivate you after your surgery!!!