Friday, September 14, 2007

My Wife Loves Bombers

We did the exercises from week two together today. Here is the video for my readers who aren't doing the abs challenge:



It came from Arnel's second week of his 16 weeks to 6-pack abs video journal. http://www.iwantsixpackabs.com/my_video_journal.html

We had a nice sugary frozen Popsicle to spike our insulin levels followed by a creatine shake. I finally found the proper way to take creatine, after a few years of waisting money. I did not realize that you basically pee out all of the supplements you take if done improperly. That is all for today. I am taking tomorrow off, then probably joining the gym on Monday for some weight lifting.

I haven't written about the dogs lately either. They are driving me nuts. Ten little piranhas! Stick your finger in the cage and they chomp it, dump in a side of raw beef and they devour it in less than 3.5 seconds. Evil incarnate. They won't let me sleep, check email, or even think.

Ahhhh, I feel much better about them now that I ranted a bit. In two weeks we will start in earnest to find families for them and I am sure I will miss the little guys. They are pretty cute when not gnawing on my toes. Anyone need a half Irish Setter 1/4 Labrador, 1/4 Retriever mix puppy?

3 comments:

MeJustMe said...

Love to see some pictures :].
I am planning to get a dog soon but maybe justafter new year, not yet.

Anonymous said...

interesting. what is the proper way to take your supplements

Turbo said...

I am taking a few now, but the main one I was talking about is creatine. You actually end up pissing it all out if you take it improperly. You need a sugar spike so your body produces insulin, a natural steroid, and that takes the creatine you drink to your muscles.

Within 30 minutes of a work out, you need to chow something sweet, then drink your creatine powder. There are many more people much smarter than me out there though. Just do a quick google search and you will have all the info you need./